Grand Monastery - Gold Award Winning Complex
The Grand Monastery is a 5* complex located in the ski resort of Pamporovo in the heart of the Rhodope Mountains. The complex has been awarded Gold in an international competition for the best vacation property. Pamporovo is situated on 1650 m above the sea level at the foot of peak Snejanka and is 240 km from Sofia Airport and 85 km from Plovdiv Airport.
The apartment on offer is fully furnished and comprises of an open plan lounge with dining area and a kitchen fitted with everything needed for self catering. There is one bedroom, a bathroom and a balcony with wonderful views of the mountains.
It has an incredible range of facilities for owners and guests including:
- 24 hour Reception & Coffee shop
- Restaurant & Bar
- Private Dining room for functions & parties
- Nightclub, Tavern, Disco & Sky Bar
- Piano bar
- True Spa Centre with sauna, massage rooms, solarium, sauna, Jacuzzi, showers, tangentor, vapour-bath
- 20m Swimming Pool and 5m Plunge Pool
- Sports Centre with 10-pin bowling
- Amusement Hall with snooker tables and fruit machines
- Ski-in, ski-out facilities
- Ski cloak rooms and escalators
- Ski lessons and equipment arranged
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby area
- Parking, Car hire and airport transfers can be arranged
- Trips and tours off road in the mountain
The ski resort of Pamporovo is dominated by the majestic Snezhanka Tower which is accessed via the chair lift from the mid-station ski area just minutes from the Grand Monastery complex. Skiing lessons can be arranged and it is possible to hire ski equipment, ski-doos and book husky sledge rides. There are more than 100 highly qualified ski instructors, fluent in different languages to teach both beginners and intermediate skiers and snowboarders alike.
There are many good restaurants and shops in Pamporovo Town which is only a short drive from the Grand Monastery. During the summer there are lots of activities for the whole family to enjoy. These activities and excursions include nature rambles, trekking, paint balling, horse riding, Hot springs spa therapy, Trigrad and the Devil’s Cave, trips to the Observatory, The Seven Wonderful Bridges and many more.
Grand Monastery has fantastic rental potential as it is open all year round with wonderful facilities!!