Grand Monastery - Gold Award Winning Complex
The Grand Monastery is a beautiful 5* complex located in the ski resort of Pamporovo. Pamporovo is situated on 1650 m above sea level at the foot of peak Snejanka in the heart of the Rhodope Mountains. It is the sunniest mountain resort in Bulgaria with wonderful snow throughout the whole season.
The apartment on offer is number 17 on the third floor and is fully furnished to a very high standard. It comprises of an open plan lounge with 2 sofa beds, a dining area and a kitchen fitted with everything needed for self catering. There is one bedroom, a family bathroom and a balcony with wonderful views of the mountains.
Grand Monastery has been awarded Gold in an international competition for the best vacation property. It has a great range of facilities for owners and guests including:
- 24 hour Reception & Coffee shop
- Restaurant & Bar
- Private Dining room for functions & parties
- Nightclub, Tavern, Disco & Sky Bar
- Piano bar
- True Spa Centre with sauna, massage rooms, solarium, sauna, Jacuzzi, showers, tangentor, vapour-bath
- 20m Swimming Pool and 5m Plunge Pool
- Sports Centre with 10-pin bowling
- Amusement Hall with snooker tables and fruit machines
- Ski-in, ski-out facilities
- Ski cloak rooms and escalators
- Ski lessons and equipment arranged
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby area
- Parking, Car hire and airport transfers can be arranged
- Trips and tours off road in the mountain
The ski resort of Pamporovo is dominated by the majestic Snezhanka Tower which is accessed via the chair lift from the mid-station ski area just minutes from the Grand Monastery complex. From here you can also arrange skiing lessons and hire ski equipment, ski-doos and book husky sledge rides. The ski runs are maintained to a high standard and there are more than 100 highly qualified ski instructors, fluent in different languages to teach both beginners and intermediate skiers and snowboarders alike.
There are many good restaurants and shops in Pamporovo Town which is only a short drive from the Grand Monastery. During the summer there are lots of activities for the whole family to enjoy. These activities and excursions include nature rambles, trekking, paint balling, horse riding, Hot springs spa therapy, Trigrad and the Devil's Cave, trips to the Observatory, The Seven Wonderful Bridges and many more.
Grand Monastery is open all year and has fantastic rental potential. Whether it is for personal use or holiday rentals this is a investment opportunity!!